JellyCar updated to version 1.1
JellyCar has been updated to version 1.1. This update improves the main interface, and adds a few new features, such as the ability to pause while playing, and zoom out to see the entire level. 3 new levels have also been added. A few bugs in the level editor have also been fixed.
I was originally planning this update to coincide with the release of the game on the Xbox Live Community Games platform, but as there is no way to release free games on that system, I've decided to go ahead and release the Windows version for now.
enjoy!
DOWNLOAD LINK

6 件のコメント:
it does not work? i have installed .NET 2.0.and version 1.0 can run well on my computer.
does your computer support shaders?
my videocard is 2600XT.
it's support Shader Model 3.0.
i have installed the game and ran JelloCar.exe but noting happended.
does it need xna2?
do you have the .net 2.0 framework?
yeah
version 1.0 can run.
I have no solution, looks like you should find a way to contact walaber, or wait for his reply.
コメントを投稿