almost ready for SP2.0
Well I got OgreNewt (my physics wrapper) all up and running on the newest Newton SDK, and released that. I also got it added to the CVS system of add-on projects for Ogre, which is cool. Hopefully a proper set of linux makefiles will come shortly.
I am also nearly ready to release Stunt Playground 2.0, just a few physics bugs left to iron out, but the rest of the game is all ready to go. Stunt Playground has been my most popular game so far, so I'm looking forward to this new version hopefully getting a lot of downloads... heck the game even has its own fan-site!
I also have been slowly working on more content for Trampoline... I have a new background almost done, and several new characters and outfits in the works. the game is coming together nicely!
物理シミュレーションSDKのニュートンの新バージョンに、自分のC++ラッパーライブラリーをアップデートして、リリースしました。OgreエンジンのCVSサーバーにも加えてもらった。次はLinuxでも簡単にビルド出来るようにしたいなぁ。結構Ogreを使ってる人達の中で人気のようです。
スタント・プレイグラウンド2.0のリリースが迫ってきてます!物理エラーが少し残っているのもの、ゲームはほぼ完成した。1.0は僕が作ったゲームの中で一番人気だから、バージョン2.0で更に人気になってくれると嬉しい。実は1.0はファン・サイトまでできちゃって~(恥)
トランポリンの開発も順調。最近は新しいシーンやキャラのデザインとテキスチャの制作。段々とゲームになってきている!このゲームは僕がずっと作りたかったゲームだから、自分の中ではかなりの期待作。

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿