2006年4月23日

im still here :)

not much to report on the Trampoline front. I received contact from another band willing to let me use their musing in the game, so I have a nice set of tracks to include in the game now, which is very cool. Basically I am waiting on the new character models that an artist is making for me. once I have those, I can get to work on squashing any remaining bugs, and get the game released!

In other news I have started investigating homebrew programming for the Nintendo DS. I have even got a simple tech demo up and running, sort of a first step to the simple game I have in mind. next I need to learn a little more about how to draw sprites and other graphics onscreen, and I'll be on my way to my first Nintendo DS game!

トランポリンの開発にはあまり展開がない状態です。インディ・バンドから曲の許可をくれる連絡が入ったので、これで使える曲がだいたい揃った。今のところは、新しいキャラクターのモデルが出来上がるのを待っている(アーティストの協力をもらって)。モデルさえもらえば、最後のスパートに出る!

最近は任天堂のDSの開発を調べています。同人開発のツールをいくつか入手して、今はじめてのDSで動くプログラムを制作しました。もうちょっとグラフィックをDSで描く方法を研究すれば、初のDSゲームができると思います!もちろん物理シミュレーションを肝心に使ったゲームですよ~。

0 件のコメント: