2006年6月15日

Trampoline is not dead!

For all 3 of you out there awaiting the release of "Trampoline", please know that the project is NOT dead. An artist has kindly offered to provide some quality 3D models for the game, and I am awaiting their completion. The wait has given me some time to think about adding features to the game, and in fact yesterday I started adding a very simple server browser to the game. With this feature, when hosting a multiplayer game, you will have the option to "broadcast" the game. If you choose this, your game will be added to a list of existing games, and other people should be able to see it from inside Trampoline. This should make finding people to play with much easier.

Please be patient, this game will definately be released once it completed!

トランポリンゲームの開発は進んでいます。アーティストがもっといい3Dモデルを作ってくれるというオファーがあったので、その作業を待っている状態です。どうせ待っているならすこしゲームの機能をよりよくしようと思って、マルチプレイヤーでインターネット通信にて簡単な「ロビー」システムを機能取り入れ始めた。このシステムでは、ホストになるとき、「このゲームを公開」を選択すれば、マルチプレイヤーで遊びたい人がいれば、そのゲームが見れて、参加することもできる。

3 件のコメント:

walaber さんのコメント...

I'm still working on the game. sorry it's taking so long.... I promise this game will be released!! just not yet :)

Bernardo さんのコメント...

Can you make a game of tumbling as you did for trampolin?

Long ago that I try to find a tumbling game but not yet found it. I think when you release the game many people will download it.

Bernardo さんのコメント...

Can you make a game of tumbling as you did for trampolin?

Long ago that I try to find a tumbling game but not yet found it. I think when you release the game many people will download it.