I've been tracking your trail from DBP forum because what you do attracts me always. By the way, your Japanese ability is just amazing! You should have been in Japan many years! If you need any help about Japanese, please feel free to ask me though you seem you already have some one who helps you. Gee, your wife is beautiful!
I'm living in California with my wonderful wife Audrey and daughter Sara, working for Disney making cook mobile games, and trying to find a trampoline to jump on in my spare time!
1 件のコメント:
Hello, Mr.Walaber!
I've been tracking your trail from DBP forum because what you do attracts me always.
By the way, your Japanese ability is just amazing! You should have been in Japan many years! If you need any help about Japanese, please feel free to ask me though you seem you already have some one who helps you. Gee, your wife is beautiful!
コメントを投稿