2008年4月5日

Gymnast in many languages :)

Gymnast is almost ready for release. I've been getting some feedback and testing from the members of the fun-motion forums, and even got some of them to translate the game into their native language! I also translated it myself into Japanese, and my wife did Chinese for me, bringing the current language count to 8 languages! Here are some screens :)

Gymnastは間もなくリリースできると思います!最近はα版のテストにFun-motion.comの掲示板の メンバーが協力してくれています。しかも数人のメンバーは自分の母国語のGymnastの翻訳をしてくれました。僕は日本語、そして妻は中国語にも訳した ので合計8ヶ国語でリリースできました!

Spanish


Romanian


Norwegian


Nederlands


French


Chinese


Japanese

3 件のコメント:

rdvon さんのコメント...

Great game, but I'm having problems with my nyko airflo controller.. It reads the left analog stick well, but I'm having problems with the right analog, when I press right on it the game will show it as going up. Also the buttons don't map well.

I know this was meant for 360 controllers, but if you could add some mapping in the controller options that would be nice. :)

walaber さんのコメント...

there is mapping, just open the "controller.cfg" file in the "Content" directory where the game is installed. you can adjust the button mapping, and thumbstick style, which should make it possible for most gamepads to work for the game.

LunaVorax さんのコメント...

Where's the Korean version ? :D