2008年12月8日

JellyCar iPhone update

JellyCar on the iPhone has been a huge success! It has now been downloaded nearly 1.4 million times, and as of today, there are 21,606 users who have uploaded scores to the leaderboards.

There are a few people who appear to have hacked ridiculous high scores through jailbroken copies of the game, so today I modified the upload scripts to ban those particular devices... hopefully that will keep the high scores clean for a bit :)

A new update is almost complete for the game that will add several more levels, including some of the very cool levels from the PSP port of the game. Hopefully the update will be ready to submit to Apple this week.

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

It's an incredible game that both myself and my kids love. Put a donation button up and I'll gladly help out or, better yet, charge for it. It's worth it!

walaber さんのコメント...

I've heard the same suggestion many times, so I've decided to go ahead and put one up. maybe I can use the money to buy some new computer hardware :)