2005年9月7日

keep it comin

the last few days have been really productive. I went with my Sister and Brother-in-law to the gym and recorded some great trampoline sounds for the game. my brother-in-law does sound for a big game company, so he used some of his tools he has at home to seperate and sweaten the sounds up for me. today I plugged them into the game, and they already sound really cool. the game just feels much more "there" now. There are still some things to be worked out, but I'm really excited about how it sounds.

I also made some more progress on the new girl model, which my wife designed some fun outfits for, so once I get the textures ready that'll be good to go into the game.

and it looks like I have some job interviews this week as well, so things are looking up!

昨日と今日も効果的だった。姉の夫はゲーム業界で効果音などをやっている人で、彼の力を借りてジムに行ってトランポリンの音を録音してきた。かなりいい音質ですごく満足しています。音アリのゲームはやっぱりちがう。
あと、女性モデルもどんどん出来上がってきた。後は妻がデザインしたテキスチャを作れば、ゲームに取り入れることができる。

そしてなんと今週面接が二つ(!)も決まってしまいました。受かるといいのだが~~ 焦らない焦らない (笑)

0 件のコメント: