2005年9月30日

JOB!!

Well I have been looking for a job for about 3 months now, and I finally got an offer (which I accepted) this week. The job is in the games industry, and I get to use my japanese language skills, so I'm very excited about it. Audrey and I are going to LA on monday for an apartment-hunting trip, which should be really cool. Hopefully we can find an affordable-yet-nice place. Both of us are really excited to start a proper "life" out here in the US!

In Trampoloine game news, there was a bug in the latest version of CVS that caused a crash every time I switched game states in my game, but with the help of an Ogre member, it is now fixed, and the game is as bug-free as ever. I think I have fixed all of the major issues that were reported with the alpha released last weekend, which is exciting. I've even added a few new features already, which I think make the game better. After a little more tweaking, I think I'll release a new alpha to confirm that existing bugs have indeed been fixed. And then I start in on the competition and multiplayer mode, all while making some more content. oh yeah, and moving to California at the same time :)

やっと就職ができた!ゲーム関係の会社でしかも日本語も使えるから喜んでいます。カリフォルニアの会社なので、引越しになります。明ちゃんと一緒に月曜日 からロスでアパート探して来ます。5泊で会社が払ってくれるから楽しみ!リーズナブルで広めなアパート見つけるといいんだけど、ロスは東京並みに高いから ちょっと不安。

ゲームは、OGRE(レンダリングシステム)のバグでクラッシュしていたのがやっと直って、今はほぼバグ無しの状態だと思います。しかもアルファリリースからいろんな声を聞いて、更につけた機能も加えた。もうすこし磨けたら第2アルファをリリースしようと思っています。

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Well, so you got a blog too ;)
This is going into my bookmarks, and congrats on getting a new Job. Hope you two get everything going over in the USA!