2005年11月26日

down time...

Trampoline development has slowed down a bit... I have a working multiplayer build, and have stopped adding any more to the code until I get a bit of work done on the game content. I've decided to hold off until the next release of Blender to do any more character work because the next release will have major updates to the character animation system.

in the meantime it looks like a new release of Newton (the phyics engine I use) is imminent, so I hope to finally get the new version of Stunt Playground released, with new cars and improved vehicle physics performance.

Audrey and I had a very nice thanksgiving, it was our first time cooking a turkey and stuffing on our own. it went very well- very tasty! I took our van in for a smog check today... it failed. looks like it's going to cost about 200 bucks to get it to pass. I'll go pick it up tomorrow... hopefully going to go see "Rent" tomorrow, I hope it's as good as I want it to be! Audrey and I saw "Walk The Line" on wednesday. it was really, really good. Joaquin Phoenix was Johnny Cash. And Reese Witherspoon too was excellent. I didn't know much about Johnny Cash, so the movie was really interesting for me. Audrey enjoyed it too, even though she didn't recognize a single song in the movie :)

0 件のコメント: