progress...
Today was rather uneventful on the job-search front... but I did go over to my gym and sign up to be a coach, so hopefully I can pick up some private tumbling and trampoline lessons, which should be really fun.
in Trampoline game news, I implemented some simple (but important) functionality for storing and saving various global statistics and variables for the game. This is a system that the end user will never see, but it makes the game much more adjustable outside the code, and generally cleaner. I'm glad I got it up and running, and I'm really happy with the implementation. I also did a lot of work on the Gym scene, the basic texturing and lighting are now in place. Some of the textures could use a bit or work, and there's a few pieces of geometry that I think could use improving, but overall I'm happy with how it's coming along. Screenshot below (click for larger)
今日は就職の面で大した動きはなかった。通っているジムでプライベート・コーチになる手続きをしたから、生徒がいれば体操とトランポリンのコーチできる(有給)。ちょっと楽しみにしています。
後 はゲームの開発でちょっとやっていた。ゲームのいろんな統計・数値を管理するコードをいれた。これでゲームのいろんな微調整を、コンパイルしないで出来 るようになったから開発が更に早く進むかも。あとは「ジム」のシーンにまた手を加えてて、テキスチャやモデルはほぼ出来上がり。今は明かりと影を調整して いる。上の画像をクリックすると拡大した画像が見れます。

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿