Uneventful Day!
Yet another day waiting around for the phone to ring. Hopefully the company I interviewed with will get back to me soon, they said they would have an answer "early" this week... which until today I thought meant by Wednesday. I should probably leave the house during the day, because then the phone might actually ring (and not be a recorded phone solicitor)...
but I did make some progress on the Trampoline game today. I made some improvements to "the backyard" level, it now looks even better than the previous screenshot. I also started working on modelling some gymnastics equipment for another background, called.... "the gym" (very creative I know). here's a test render of the pommel horse model I made today:
Here's hoping the phone rings tomorrow.
応 募して、面接も(先月)受けた会社から今日も返事(の電話)が来ない。。。メールで先週「来週の頭に」僕を採用するかどうかの判断を教えてくれると言っ たのに。。。「来週の頭」の定義を疑問に思ってきた(笑)。金曜日までに電話が来なければこちらから連絡してやろうと思う。。。
今日は僕が開発中 のトランポリンゲームにちょっと励んでいた。今のところはプレイヤーの後ろの背景となる3次元モデルを作っているところです。今日はほぼ 完成できた「裏庭」にちょっとディテールを加えた後、これから作り始める「練習ジム」に登場する器械体操の機械を作り始めた。上の写真は今日の出来たヤ ツ。
明日電話が鳴りますように~~っと。

2 件のコメント:
i just noticed that you had Zatoichi on your list of favorite movies, is that the old version or the new? I've only seen the old one in my asian cinema class and loved it. there is nothing better than a blind, samuari, masseuse.
actually the new one. with Takeshi Kitano, it's awesome, as most of his films are (Hana-bi / Fireworks, Sonatine, etc)
コメントを投稿